We are always looking for your web design-related articles, skillful tutorials, eye-catching showcases, and fresh innovative ideas. So if your post meets the following requirements we’ll be glad to publish it:
- We’d like your article to have 1800+ words. For this amount of words, you are granted with a do follow the link in your Author bio.
- One in-text do-follow link is provided for either 3000+ words or for additional payment. The link must be reviewed before the topic is approved.
- Please include at least 5 JPG images with source links to illustrate the article or 20+ items if it is a list/showcase. Send images in a zip file.
- All pictures have to be 922x416px wide.
- We don’t approve posts with duplicate content (i.e. the content that’s been published somewhere before). Please do not even try that old trick, we check each post manually.
- Check your posts for spelling & grammar errors. We only approve well-written copies.
- Please make sure that you have a Gravatar account with a picture.
We allow some contextual text links from the article body, but only in case, they’re highly relevant to the topic! All the links are reviewed and moderated.